Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Msgs blocked in status=delivering of the jdbc inbound queue

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have a Idoc-JDBC szenario with an orale 10g database. Sometimes the messages will be blocked with the status=delivering. Also all following queues will also be blocked after this problem.

I've seen some similar problems and i also did following checks:

- JDBC driver, only ojdbc14.jar installed

- CC configuration: "Disconnect from Database after Processing each message" selected

- Visual Administrator - JDBC Adapter Propoerty lazyConnection=true

- All Messages with status=SystemError canceled in the RWB

- restart of the jdbc service

- restart of the CC

- reactivate of the CC on the configuration part

Any further ideas?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope your are sending lot of messages, Do you have more than One App server. Load balance will help you to resolve it.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

No, unfortunately the dataload are 13 idocs with 5000 records each. I don't think we have a load problem in this case. It looks like the connection to the database is corrupt or else.

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

After a restart of the database, i got following message in the RWB CC Monitoring:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error processing request in sax parser:

Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'SP_LOAD_LOCATION' (structure 'LoadLocation'): java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read from socket

The Stored Procedure "SP_LOAD_LOCATION" in the Database runs perfectly if i use it with direct data in the sqlplus.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael:

I think there is problem with XI connection to your database. Ask your Basis admin to check the connection. Ask them to login to Database from XI console.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As your connections might be problem, do the queue pritrorization and check....it might help you to debug the issue...i feel the connection between the XI and D/B is getting lost.....it is not able to FWD the message to the DB.....

Is the messgae failling after stuck in queue for some time?

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

how can i check the connection to the database in xi on my own?

It's possible, that i have a wrong configuration of my CC?

- Processing Parameters: Maximum Currency=500, EO Handling=Local/Redo

- Advanced Parameters: Number of Retrie=2, Transaction Level=Default, Disconnect from DB

Thanks

Michael

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the reason for our connection problem was in the oracle system configuration (CURSOR_SHARING problem!).

Thanks all for your support

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

We have a similar issue with jdbc receiver messages stuck in status delivering. There seems to be no way to cancel them...

What was it you found with the CURSOR_SHARING parameter and how did you resolve it ?