cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone billing plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

for a construction company we are customizing mile stone billing.

we need a payment in four stages like,

1) initial amount (which is 10% of total amt)

2) 25% as second instalment(after 1 mth)

3) 35% as third instalment (after 2 mth)

4) rest of the amt as a final settelment i.e . 30%.

kindly help us out with detail information of each billing date in billing plan type along with the various document type to be used.

Thanks & Regard's

sadique

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your scenario can me mapped into SAP as a down payments

configuration

item category group - 0005

item category - TAO

for this item category already a billing plan is set

now when create a sales order and enter a material and then go to item data a billing plan tab will be there in the sales order. go to that billing plan tab

Now go and enter the dates , in your example

material - mat1

start date 01.03.2008 net value :1lakh

date bt blocked bd bill type

01.03.2008 0009 10% 02 5 FAZ

01.04.2008 0009 25% 02 5 FAZ

01.06.2008 0009 35% 02 5 FAZ

01.07.2008 0009 35% 02 5 FAZ

Fill the start date, the dates u neeed as i have entered and the 0009 number automatically remaining will get triggered. enter the billing type manually as FAZ or else it will take F1. , and the place where 5 has been put by default 1 will come change it to 5

Billing document type - FAZ

Cancellation Billing document type - FAS

the above is the example . i hope nw you can map into SAP.

Reward points if useful and any queries let me know

Regards

Srianth

Edited by: sri nath on Mar 18, 2008 4:12 PM

Edited by: sri nath on Mar 18, 2008 4:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sri nath,

Thanks for ur immidiate contribution. but even iam facing a problem at the time of billing, its showing a log

"0000012083 000010 For down-payment requirements, only billing rule 4 or 5 can be used" even though iam using a billing rule 4 (as it is % basis).

one more thing to share with u is when iam creating a delivery document for final billing (at stage four) with f2, the del doc does not show any delivery quantity with a log "Only 0 EA of material MAT available (Message no. VL150)" although stock is available at that relevent storage location.

kindly help me to resolve the querry.

Thanks and Regards,

sadique

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sadique

As it is related to downpayment you need to assign billing rule either 4 or 5 only 4 is for percentage basis and 5 is for value basis. and for the material mat you might have done delivery fully. so for the 1st time you need to do OR - LF - F2 . from 2nd time onwards you need to create only VF01. and remove the block. for that billing date. at sales order level. and billing will be created with reference to order number only.

check at delivery level weather the relavant for picking has been chekced or not for the item category. and check for the TAO item category also ,weather item relavant for delivery is checked or not .

In copy control vtfa copying requirements 20 which is down payment request and copying requirements 23 must be maintained for item category TAO which is down payment clearing.

check weather have you assigned the condition type AZWR which is down payment settlement, which has a requrement 2 an calc type 48.

let me know the status once you have checked and worked on it

Regards

Srianth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

we are facing a new problem i.e, while creating a billing document with FAZ and after saving the document it gets terminated with a msg "Express document "Update was terminated" received from author "SADIQUE".

Regards,

sadique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The output message RD00 is set to has as further data Dispatch time "Send immediately (when saving the application)"? If so, try to set the Dispatch time "Send with application own transaction". Now, does the system creates the invoice ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for all help, iam closing this issue