cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

we have a BPM based scenario that works fine in development. We moved the entire scenario to QA and is failing there with the following error. If we goto SXMB_MONI, we will see this error and when we restart the message, it would work.

Any ideas?

<h4>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="BPE_ADAPTER">UNKNOWN_MESSAGE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No object type found for the message. Check that the corresponding process is activated</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error> </h4>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was a clustering setup issue that BASIS fixed.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

Check the status of your BPM in SXI_CACHE. IS it 0 or 99? IF it sis 99, then the BPM was not transported correctly.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

the status of the IPs in sxi cache is 0.

One interesting thing - we removed all the objects and reimported it from dev. I still see the time stamp - not updated in sxi_cache. It is still showing the older activation time stamp.

I checked all the cache notification statuses in Directory and Repository - they are green. i did check the RFC destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI.. it is working fine.

-Thanks.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> sxi cache is 0

It is good, Go ahead for SLD Cache where the Complete refresh takes places.. that is all the objects are refreshed and check the Cache time stamp. check whether your system uses the active version of the transported object.

Regards

Sangeetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did put put a complete refresh... how do you check the status of this?

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to - Environment ( Java ) - Clear SLD Data Cache

Tcode- /nsxi_cache , Go to - -> XI Runtime Cache - - > Complete cache refresh.

Regards

Sangeetha

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Did you Transported all the Objects Design Completely, Check once again where all the Objects are moved to Quality System

2) Did you Edited the Interface in Quality if so save it and Activate.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. all the objects from design were also moved. And no changes were made to the design objects in QA.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Are you using Message interface form any other Name Space if so check whether that also transported meantime do a complete Cache refresh in Quality system.

The Error messages as - <SAP:Stack>No object type found for the message. Check that the corresponding process is activated</SAP:Stack>

2) Is the First time you transported this Object if no check whether the active version is active.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss