Did you mean: 

Invoicing without price

Alexis_Sanz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm quite lost in this module, because I'm abaper

And I should solve a functional issue:

Due to the business, sometimes some sales orders are created with materials without pricing.

It would not be a problem, if they were kept incomplete by the system, but the problem is that they are with status: complete. and they are being invoiced.

so we do not see them being incorrectly invoiced with an obsolete material.

What should I check?

I supose more info is need, but I do not know what to give you, everything ( types ) are Z.

PD: Points reward granted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi alexis

As per your query, generally a sales order doesnt get saved, if the PR00 value is not entered. for the material.and if you try to save also , it will ask to complete it.so as in your case it is showing the sales order document as complete and even invoice is also done.

so it should be service material which you have entered.

So main things you need to look into it is

Document flow - VBUP table ( this will show weather sales order with doc. no, delivery with doc no. , picking request no, goods issue delivery doc no. , billing doc no status )

material type (plz find the table name )

Reward points if useful and let me know how you have worked

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Mar 18, 2008 3:39 PM

Alexis_Sanz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, may be this helps

As an example I can say that in quality enviroment, I have already made an order VA01 with that material ( no price , it is obsolete ). And I have saved it and in fact I have invoiced it ( a pay to the customer ). A pay of 0 Euros

everything complete

what should I check in order not to allow this to happen?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so you have done the sales cycle , i.e, sales order - delivery - billing . this is the duty of the sd consultants to do but as it should not happen, you need to reverse all these three.

first reverse the billing . tcode - VF11

cancel the delivery (Post Goods Issue) tcode - VF09

after cancelling the delivery then go to delivery document again , t.code - VL02N and enter and remove the picking qty.

then go to VA02 and delete that order.

if you want to write any spec , you may have to block that serial number at all these levels , i.e., sales order level, delivery level, picking request no , goods issue delivery no, and billing doc no. .

any other solutions let me know

Regards

Srinath

Alexis_Sanz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks, but the problem is not to reverse it.

What I want is to block this flow if the quantity is Zero for this doc types. actually as said it proceds without problems.

In fact it does not complain when it is not finding the main price condition.

Alexis_Sanz
Explorer
0 Kudos

I supose it is important to say that the flow was started with a service notificacion.

Thanks to all