cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VFX3- invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Does anyone know if it's possible to delete invoices from VFX3? and if so how can i go abt it?

Thank!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

VFX3 is tcode to track the errors on the billing documents so that they have not created accounting document. Some of the most popular errors are :

1. Period is not open

2. G/L account det is not maintaind.

3 . Tax code not correct.

4. Payment card plan not copied

5. Sufficient auth not available on the invoice.

In above cases if the process used to create these documents is valid, they we can maintain temporary/ permanant configs and clear these documents. Once these documents are cleared they will be removed from VFX3.

My client had around 3-4K records in VFX3 from 2000 till now and there are lots which have breached process. We have instead of going for replace debug and clear these documents, we have taken SOX approval from auditing and SOX team. Generally finance team is worried of these documents in VFX3 only due to SOX issues.

Reward if helpful

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Sandeep for ur response.- my client has a couple showing in VFX3 due to Foreign trade data and G/L acct been closed. so i guess what your saying there's no way of deleting them. we have to get 'SOX approval for audit purposes.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm having the same issue, one of end-users try post the billing document and It doesn't work.

with the following message" Sufficient auth not available on the invoice.".

I investigated but the user is authorized to post Billing document.

It seems that something should be done addionnally.

Could tell me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks & regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

run VFX3

select your document (set tick) and hit Edit billing doc (F5)

on a new screen goto menu Billing document - Cancel

save new document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you talking about canceling the Invoice? i don't need to cancel invoice, I need to totally delete it from VFX3.