cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no messsage in SXMB_MONI, although file has been picked up in file to idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i m working on a file to idoc scenario using MATMAS.MATMAS02, once i got the scenario executed with error status 51 ,

"Messages have been issued: number 0000000000198012"

the datas to be posted were MATNR ,MAKTX,MBRSH , etc , in this MATNR is self generating and I by mistake issued a no to it for testing purpose and the above error came.

again when i tried to test the scenario without assigning any no to MATNR , I find no messsage in SXMB_MONI for this particular execution although file has been picked up from the source directory and it is also not found in the receiver R/3 system using we05 .

Pl help how to rectify the error and find out where the error has again occured and why .

ans will be rewrded

rgds

mojib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please update the sender adapter audit log.

regards

mahesh.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it all helped

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Just check whether your idoc was sent from R/3 to XI. you can do this by checking sm58 in the sender sap system.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

pl help how to resolve the issue

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Have get the same problem,but after few hours,i get the output xml file to the out box.(in FTP:
\Outbox\aa.xml).

Thanks,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Sender CC in RWB if you have got any error.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No error in CC in RWB

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are saying you file has been picked up from the source directory.Please check in RWB if there is any error(if at all you are using any content conversions).If at all there are no errors and it is successful than if even then you cant see the message than it might be stuck up in the queue so check the queue SMQ1 it might be stuck up there try to refresh the queue(or release the same).

Please let me know the status.

Thanks,

Bhargav.

Note:Award points if found useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I m not using any content conversion, but when i m running tcode:SMQ1 its asking for two fields 1. quene name and queue destination , how to get that , if i m directly executing it says nothing selected , pl let meknwo how to run tcode smq1 for queue refreshing ,

Mahesh could u please let me know how to check sender adapter audit log

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put * in both the fields and execute and you will see all your queues

Regards

Vijaya

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to SXMB_ADM-->manage queues. here desregister, register and active ALL the queues again.

see in SM58 if you have any error.

also in SXMB_ADM go to integration engine configuration and check you have this variabbles

RUNTIME--

LOGGING--

RUNTIME--

LOGGING_SYNC--

RUNTIME--

TRACE_LEVEL--

Rgds

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijaya

I tried the same way putting * but it says no queues selected