cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching Task List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends & Gurus...........

I have created a general task list with the status 4 i.e. Released General but I am unable to attach this task list in my work order. Its a simple task list having 5 operations and I want to add this task list to work order so that those 5 operations can automatically attached to WO. The process of attaching which i doing is

open WO by IW32, go in Operations tab, From Extras menu, Task List Selection and then Direct Entry, I am able to see my created task list there but it is not attaching with the WO.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kindly check what is the usage you have specified in Task list header as 4 .also kindly specify what is message system is throwing while attaching .

also check whether the task list created is the plant using in maintenance order

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear thyagarajan

thank you for ur reply, I have double checked all the entries, Usage of Task list is 4 i.e. Plant Maintenance

&

when I attach the task list in WO (IW32), when I press the continue button after selecting the task list, green message appears describing, "No task list selected", however I did select the task list.

&

the plant is same as of task list & work order.

Is there anything related toi date, I mean if my WO is of previous month and I created task list this month, will it create a problem, I dont think so its logical

Is there any other way of attaching task list with WO i.e. without using IW32, any other transaction code????????

Edited by: Ghulam Qadir Khan on Mar 19, 2008 12:07 PM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

exactly the key date will influence ,you just try to select the task list instead of direct entry. you can find that the key date will be defauled and noneditable with the order basic date .hence if you have created the order in past date and try to select the task list which is created today you cannot able to it.

change your order basic date to todays date and try to enter the task list ,you will achieve it

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much dear

I found the problem as you guide, actually the issue was of date

Thanks a lot

Answers (0)