cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD missing data inspite of Note 764176

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are facing the same issue as has been reported multiple times in this forum. We took the sandbox SLD out of commission and pointed the XI sandbox instance to our DEV SLD. We noticed later that the server did not register with the SLD properly. I followed steps listed in Note: 764176 but it did not help.

Any other suggestions ?

When I go to the SLD -> Technical Landscape -> Exchange Infrastructure -> I only see the Integration Server listed for the sandbox env. I do not have the rest of the 5 components, viz,, Adapter Engine, Domain, Integration Repository, Integration Directory and RWB.

I know that I can go into the Class browser and maintain it manually. Is that a good idea ? Has it worked for anyone else ?

Thanks in advance,

Sridhar

p.s: Most common solution .. fully qualified hostname in Exchange Profile.. done that

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

do you created property sld data suplier in visual adminsitrator??

see my link, maybe i can help you:

Im facing the same problem, but i can see all except the Adapter Engine. i apply the notes 764176 and 809420 but the problem is not solved.

Thanks

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rodrigo

Yes. I have the SLD Data Supplier configured in my Visual Admin. It says that the data was transferred to the SLD successfully but nothing changes.

I even went to the "Deploy" property in the Visual Admin and tried restarting the applications to no avail. Do I need to redeploy these applications again ? If so, where will I find the EAR files on the server ?

Thanks

Sridhar

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

do you import the SAP_BASIS Component??

if not sure see the link before

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. The SAP BASIS component was imported into SLD. These are fully-functional SLDs. All we did was to change the landscape such that the XI sandbox instance points to the DEV SLD instead of the sandbox SLD.