cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean can be used in receiver adapter o

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing a file to file scenario using SOAP (AXIS) adapter at both side.I have to perform content conversion also,for that i am using Message transformation bean .Sender side this bean is working an converting the flat file to XML.However on receiver side it throwing an error that object type transformation bean is unknown.I have idea that to use this bean we have to import some jar files but as it is working on sender side it means the jar file is already there.Please guide me with ur suggestion that what could be the probable reason of its not working in receiver side

regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On sender side you put the MessageTransformBean before the module CallSapAdapter.

But in receiver channel, you put the MessageTransformBean at first, before all other modules.

Regards

Stefan

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ur scenario is not clear. If it is file to file, then File adapter is used and not the SOAP adapter. For SOAP (Axis) at both sides, the sender should behave as SOAP client and receiver should host the Webservice.

Regards,

Prateek

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saurabh,

Why are you using a axis(purely webServices) module to transform flat file to xml..

Isint there a simpler way to do this..

Regards

Ravi Raman