cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Wizards,

I have a question . When I check the customer master data table KNA1 I see a hole in range number of customers for example:

It is normally. Or why it is happend?

Best

Lukasz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is problem with the number range buffering. Check Tcode SNRO to correct this. This is only a clue.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls reframe the question. Can u give the field in KNA1 table.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I put a missing number for example 5 - No result is showing. I have all customer no one is missing. My question is that is normally that i have a that holes in number range. In what way it could be happend?

Best

Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Luckaz,

The only reason i could see this happening is i think they have not created the missing customers,

because if you falg it for deletion or block it still it will appear in table kna1,

so, probably this could be the only reason as they have not been created in the first place .

Please confirm the same,

Thanks & regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your problem seems to be refering to the serial number skipping for customer master data if you find some numbers missing in that table based on a serial serial search.

Probable cause of the problem is that

1)buffer is set for the number ranger assigned to the object of customer master data.

2)There may be update termination whhile creating CMD.

3)Dump occuring at the time of creation of customer master data.

4) And user exit activated with lot of validations selecting different number range

Deactivate the buffer and also test by first deactivating the user exit and than activating it it user exit is activated for CMD>

Cheers

Prashant Ranalkar.