Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Sales contact not showing Price and value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum,

In my Sales contact(VA41) output form I can not see

Price, Unit price and Value. But final amount is showing well.

Needed your advice pls.

Thanks & B/R

Bishnu

18/03

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe in the sales order overview screen you will have to scroll to your right and drag and drop those columns which you would like to see at a glance.

You will see a blue/yellow icon just above where you input line item 10, just click on that and say create and give your variant a name and then say save. Make sure you do this when you drag all the fields where you want them to be before you save.

Hope this helps.

Alternatively, you could definitely see the price related fields at line item -> condition tab.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the output condition type for Sales contract. At NACE it will be assinged to a print program and a layout.

I think here the issue is with the print program, might be that the details missing are not coded into the logic to print in the layout.

Your abaper can check the print program first if the price, unit price and value are required to printed as per the program else he can add that piece of code. If its already coded and still not only in some conditions he can debug while you do the print preview and see in which condition its failing and make the necessary corrections.

Please close previous threads if they are answered & reward useful contributions. That encourages

Regards

sadhu kishore