cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print out at two different print locations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a scenario ;

Scenario :

An existing output type XXX is allready configured in such a way that it prints at location A automatically after post goods issue.

Now the business wants that the same output to be printed at two different locations say location B i.e 2 copies at location A and also at location B.

Also over and upon that it does not want to print the output for all customers but only for few customers.

To summaries : One output type( P.F being Ship to Party) to print the printouts at 2 different locations (A & B) which are in different cities and only for specific customer and not for all.

Is there a standard way of configuring this requirement or does we need to go for an enhancement.

Thanks for your valuable inputs in advance.

Regards

VIVEK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can configure this by configuring the output types this is done using transaction code NACE,

select the application like as it is a delivery select Shipping and click on output types

then select the output type and then click on mangifying glass button and in general data you ave multiple issues.

check this and maintain the con records .

hope this solves it .

Thanks & regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard SAP cannot provide such facility... this is an enhancement......Just check if the technical guy can do some thing like giving an option of multiple selections for logical destination in the program SAPDV70A while maintaining the output type to the document. I am not sure but just some light...

Please suggest if I am wrong....

Regards

Bugs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Standard SAP allows to configure only one printer location for one o/p. Hence if u want one more print out at one more printer there are 2 ways

1. Select the print spool o/p and then use the printer to print it. This can be automated using small Z coding

2. Second way is to create one more o/p same as other one and assign second printer to it.

Reward if helpful

Kind Regards

Sandeep