cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure field not found error after deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on NW04 SP13 and are using NWDS SP13.

I have created a new Webdynpro object that calls a new adaptive RFC function module. I have correctly imported the rfc and binded it to my views. I run the 'deploy archive file and run' option from the context menu. After successfully deploying the application I get the following error in an IE window:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: NodeInfo(PositionDetailCustController.PDModel.Output.P_Getposition_Exptab): structure field Pbtxt not found

I have confirmed that in the backend this field as well as all the other fields in this structure do exist and functions correctly in the backend. I have also not changed the structure or any of the components of the R/3 function module after importing the RFC into the WebDynpro application.

Any thoughts on why the structure field is not being found after deployment.

cheers,

Everett

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Have you setup your SLD with technical systems and setup your jCo connections for your webdynpro application?

Regards,

RIch Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rich,

Thanks for the response, Yes I have set up both the SLD and the JCo connection for this application.

Everett

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

When creating your model, this was automatically imported and you made no manual changes, right?

Have you tried re-importing?

Regards,

RIch Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used the automatic import and did not change anything. I have tried the re-import and I have also tried restarting the application from scratch numerous times.

I don't know if this is important, the field that it is complaining about was the last field I created in the structure on R/3, but not necessarly the last field in the structure. If I remove this field it then complains about the previous last field created in the structure.

thanks,

everett

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Interesting...... And the system that you imported from is the same system/instance that your jCo connections are setup for?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have gone to the application within the web dynpro content administration and tried to run application from there, I get the same error. All the JCo lights are green so everything here seems to be okay.

everett

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am experiencing a similar problem too. We added a few fields to the table parameter. I reimported the RFC, and the new fields show in the contexts. But when I deploy and run the app, I get the context exception message message "structure field Request_Info not found". The app was working fine before adding the fields.

Any ideas on what could be causing this ?

Thanks in advance !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

To solve this problem try to restarting the J2EE server and redeploy you dynpro. That seemed to fix the problem for us.

Thanks,

Everett

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everett,

We added a few fields to the table parameter. I reimported the RFC, and the new fields show in the contexts. But when I deploy and run the app, I get the context exception message message "structure field Request_Info not found".

In J2EE Engine we have the server and services runing.

We have to restart one especific service or we have to restart the instance ?

In the administrator, have many services that we can restart.

Do you know the path on server to restart ?

Sorry but my english is not good.

Thanks,

Renato

Answers (0)