Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic Payment/Field

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Does SAP has any Table/Field where a E-Payment Number (payment through online) will get stored.Is there any transaction which is having such a screen field?Kindly let me know.I am in 4.7

K.Kiran.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kiran,

do you need it in FI line item level? I don't think that any standard field exists, but in this case you can use one of the XREF fields (1, 2, 3)

hope this helps

ec

3 REPLIES 3

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kiran,

do you need it in FI line item level? I don't think that any standard field exists, but in this case you can use one of the XREF fields (1, 2, 3)

hope this helps

ec

0 Kudos

Eric,

So,you mean to say we can use some screen fields which are not used in general can be used to store this e-payment number?

Earlier they used to pay it using Cheque but now they had upgraded to online payment and there will be one E-Payment Number for a particular section code.

I guess I can create a field in the selection screen and let the user enter it and then capture it in the script.I just wanna know if anyone here has a better option.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

yes, these XREF fields are definetly for own purposes. Of course you can create your own filed (in an append structure) but in this case you'll need an exit to save the value into it.