cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

we were implementing for a casting industry, the scenario is the customer sends some moulds and the company should manufacture according to the moulds sent.

friends please help me how to config it in sap.

because the moulds should again to be delivered to the customer along with the products

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case u can make moulds are a returnable packaging types and keep it with u as a consigned material.

Now this will be used to produce the products. Once the products are produced u will deliver them through normal sales order process and the mould will be GIed from the system by moving this out of consignment to unrestricted and then to customer.

The receiving of mould can be done through raising a PO in consigned and GR will make mould in consigned. Keeping in consigned means it will be property of customer but used by ur company.

In configuration u will need to have a mould material , setup of procurement , sales order process. Probably u will need to have a sales order connecteed to a production order and completion will confirm the stock being avallable.

Reward if helpful

Kidn regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sandeep

thanks fro the reply.

it gave me an overall idea of the process....

please give me in detail

thanks and regards

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is like design right.. so you have to create a material master diffently for each design... This as per my knowledge... note that we have a option for mainataining the design diagram in mat mas

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Tell me in details what is your requirement,

reg

es