cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I want to generate a table for customer. Which table have i choose to generate? I created a table "Customer", but i don't know how to assign it for Customer condition. How do i do? pl help me!

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which table u r talking about?

For Pricing table, generate a table with field as Customer by selecting customer from the field catalog. Create an access sequence including the new table no. for customer.

Now in relevant condition type, assign the access sequence. Create a condition record for the condition table.....in which u get the option for creating the record for Customer.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I want to create condition by customer (VK31). So, i create a condition table. I chose Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Customer, Bill-to party. Are they relevant for customer condition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quang,

Why do you want to create a new condition table, when you want to create a condition record for a customer in VK31 as there is aleady a standard table defined in R/3.

You can also create a Condition Table of you requirement (Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Customer, Bill-to party) through V/05.

Regards,

Sudarshan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh, sorry,

I create Discounts/ Surcharges by Customers, not Codition. They are in VK31 together.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sudarshan,

Because when i create Discounts/ Surcharges, it has error. And i must to generate a table condition for it. But i don't see Customer table, i have to create. And now, i don't know fields relevant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quang,

Can you please explain me in clear what exactly you want to do?

What my understanding is : You want to create a Condition for Discount / Surcharge for a Customer?

It is for this reason you want to create a condition table with the filed Customer.

If this is the case you use the standard constion K007 for creating condition records for Customer Discount.

Regards,

Sudarshan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

Yes, i want to reate a Condition for Discount / Surcharge for a Customer. But it has error. And i must to create and generate a Condition table (in V/03). And i don't know fields relevant.

In system also has some standard tables, but i don't see the table for Customer. For exam, there are some table type: Material for By Material type, table Customer/Material for By Customer/Material type, etc.

Edited by: Quang Le Vinh on Mar 18, 2008 9:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, U want to create a condition record for customer for Discount/surcharge. In this regard, U went to T. code VK31 and trying to create a condition record for customer.

As Sudershan said, just consider the customer discount condition type K007.

Go to T. code VK11 and put the condition type K007. Now u create conditin record for Discount/surcharge for customer sepcific.

This wld solve ur problem.

regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen,

So, no way to resolve it?

I still have a problem when create discounts. Pls revview thread "Create Coditions" and help me!

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just detail ur problem..

Unable to understand what the actual problem is?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I create Condition records, i choose Sales organization and Distribution channel in Prices or Discounts/Surcharge or Conditions, it also has error: " Conditions cannot be created in distribution channel xxx". Pls help me!

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quang,

In order to avoid the error message "Conditions cannot be created in distribution channel xxx"., You assign the respective distribution Channel "XXX" in "Define Common Distribution Channel" in Customizing under Dis-Channel -Conditions Column.

This should defenetly work, after doing this seeting.

Menu Path:SPRO -> S & D -> Master Data -> Define Common Distribution Channel

Regards,

Sudarshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

okey, thanks Sudarshan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell what exactely you want to do and how could you create a table in standard R3 system i believe you are not allowed to do so

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

You can create Customized Condition table in Satandard R/3. You can create them at different levels.

For Pricing we create Condition Tables using V/05

For Free Goods we create Condition Tables using V/N2

For Revenue Account Determination we create Condition Tables using V/12 ................ and so on we can create new table at each level.

Regads,

Sudarshan