Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table control not displaying properly in integrated ITS

soumya_jose3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The table control in integrated ITS is not displaying properly.

Below is the code:

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 border=0 height="100%"><!Level 1CONTENT>

<tr valign="top">

<td height="100%">

`TopShadow_46B()`

<table border=0 width="100%" cellspacing=10 cellpadding=0><!Level 2, content table>

<tr>

<td width="20"></td>

<td width="80">`SAP_TableControl("TC_PAYLIST")`</td>

<td>Scroll Down to View Data </td></tr>

</TABLE> <!-- Level 2 -->

<br>

`BottomShadow_46B()`

</td>

</tr>

</TABLE>

This is not working in ECC 6.0 with integrated ITS where as in standalone it is working.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever resolve this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kir Chern,

does this solve your problem? Please set this thread to "Solved Problem" if so....

Best Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kir Chern,

the portal takes the css stylesheets for some controls from another location. This stylesheets must be generated. Unfortunately this is not done automatically. Do as follows (probably you need administrative rights, ask your administrator if necessary):

In your portal go to "System Administration" -> "Portal Display" -> "ITS Theme Generator"

In the field "ITS Server" enter the url to your ITS like http://<itsserver>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/ (this is the url to your webgui without the servicename "webgui"; the last "/" is important)

Enter user and password

In the field "ITS Preview Service" enter "sap_generate"

In the dropdown "Portal Theme" select "SAP_TRADESHOW" (as I guess your portal runs with theme "SAP Tradeshow")

After selecting from the dropdown the stylesheets will be generated. In case of any problems contact me.

Best Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

How do I provide you the screen shot ? Thanks.

Regards

Kir Chern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, we did get this issue resolved. It was suggested that we try changing the SICF parameters for our transaction as described below and it worked.

We did have to make some adjustments as with the ~webgui_simple_toolbar 2 we got an unwanted title bar, which we got rid of using note 1010519. I would recommend reading to decide on the correct value for this parameter for your shop.

-Change the ~generateDynpro 1 to ~webgui 1

-Change the ~webTransactionType EWT to ~webgui_simple_toolbar 2

-add ~webgui_theme sl

-add ~theme sl

Good Luck!

Pam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you provide a screenshot of the tablecontrol? Perhaps I can identify what´s missing.

Best Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am on SAPKA70015 and SAPKB70015, but the problem persist. (i.e. SAP Note 1077964 no longer applies). Has anyone resolve this ? Thanks.

Regards

Kir Chern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Soumya,

Were you ever able to resolve you issue with table control in the integrated ITS. We are also on ECC 6.0 and have integrated ITS and when we applied the latest round of support packs our table control stopped working, exactly where yours did, when displaying TC_PAYLIST. When we view prior pay stubs in PZ11, the list does not come up as a table, but as a display.

If you were able to resolve your issue, would appreciate if you could let me know how.

Thanks very much.

Pam Laverty

soumya_jose3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pamela,

Please refer to the SAP Note: 1077964. This note resolves various malfunctions of tablecontrol. The note is suggesting to import support pack SAPKB70014 of SAP_BASIS which will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Soumya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

and what is not being displayed properly? How does the generated HTML looks like?

regards

Tobias

soumya_jose3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Many problems are there in the display like the grid lines are not visible properly, Vertical scroll bar is not appearing. I am in ECC 6.0

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya.