cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO DATE IS EARLIER THEN PO DATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I CAN POST MIGO EARLIER THEN PO DATE, HOW CAN IT STOP? PL IT IS VERY URGENT, IF IS THERE ANY SYSTEM MESSAGE, THEN PLZ TELL ME?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can post MIGO such that the document date in MIGO is earlier than the document date in PO. For e.g. PO document date is Mar 30 and MIGO document and postung dates can be Mar 1.

Why do you want to stop it? SAP keeps a track of when the document was actually created (system date and time).

You can use an user exit in MIGO to check for this and issue an error message. But in my opinion, it is not necessary.

Hope this helps,

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes but how it can be possible like how can we get material before po date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible basing on business scenario..

you know auto PO creation is allowed for Mvt type 101..

That means if you receive the materrial through MIGO, System will create PO Automatically in

the Back ground...

Former Member
0 Kudos

thankx a lot

one more thing can u tell me what the significance of auto generation of po, means why we do this, and what is the setting required for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Spro>MM>Inventory Management and Physical Inventory>Goods Receipt>Create Purchase Order Automatically

there put tick for 101..

So, that in MIGO do not enter PO number, just press enter...

and maintain other details..

Po will be created automatically...

As this requirement is based on business, some times you need material very urgently..

there is no time to Create PO & Approve it..

in such cases it will be used...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i guess this setting is related to tolerance limit once try checking tolerance limit in configuration inventory mgmt physical inv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAN U TELL ME THE PATH?