cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure if IDoc was created or received in file to idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured a file to idoc scenario in my test client for idoc MATMAS.MATMAS02 , now after going thru all the phases of design and configuration and creating partner profile using we20 , when I m executing the scenario , I am not sure wht happened to the idoc becz i can't see in the R/3 system using we05/02 or BD87 in the XI system .

Pl help how to rectify the error and find out where the error has actually occured.

ans will be rewrded

rgds

mojib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

verify u r rfc connections and port ...partner profile...is correctly configured or not....

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks , it worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with the following:

1).Test for the RFC Connection.Go to SM59 and Test the Connection.

2).Even if it shows that the Message in successful in SXMB_MONI.it might be stuck up in Queue.So please check in the Respective Queue.in your case check in SMQ2.It might be stck up over there.Once you clear the queue by deleting the error message which is holding up the queue

Thanks,

Bhargav.

Note:Award points if found useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mojib,

first check in SXMB_MONI whether you have a success chequered flag for the file messge.................if there is error here, then rectify your this error and re-run your scenario................if you cannnot see your file msg in SXMB_MONI, then go to RWB and in comm channel monitoring, see the error in sender file comm channel status and rectify the error in sender file comm channel in ID and save and activate it and then re-run your scenario............

then execute SM58 to see in there is anything in tRFC.........if there is not anything here, then it means your IDOC has reached R/3.................

then in R/3, execute WE05 for the relevant period, then you will see your IDOC there with some status..........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the following

1. Check whether you have access of importing idoc from R3 and vice versa, cause if not! you wont be able to perform the operation.

2. Check the connection between XI and R/3

Recheck the ALE configuration part.

3. Check with the Basis team regarding authorization

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

did u see the success message in the sxmb_moni and what is the error u are geeting in the Receiver IDOC communication channel monitoring,

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these

Sending an IDoc through XI Failed

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

Trouble shooting For File--IDOC scenario

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

REgards

Seshagiri

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check my posting in wiki for the same...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/fileToIDOC&

and this weblog:

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this link to trouble shoot your scenario

note:reward points if solution found helpfull.....

regards

chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check once connection between XI to R/3 like Port cration etc..and need to use IDX1 and IDX2 transaction s in XI SYSTEM .

REAGRDS