Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

name space is more than 60 chars.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDOC - Soap

I have a target namespace given by client with a length 64 characters.

I have edited it to 59 characters because of the problem with XI inability to accept more than 60 characters

Now the mesage is formed but I cant able to send the data becuase the target namespace is being shown as the modified one (not the actual one)

how do I resolve this issue?

anyone experienced the same issue earlier?

Regards,

Nikhil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

one way to resolve this issue to write a java map which converts the edited namespace(59 char) to actual namespace(64 char).specify this java map after the Graphical map(in Interface mapping).

-Kausik M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kaushik,

its a IDOC - Soap with sub nodes.

I have never done java mapping.

Java mapping is quite different in this case i guess

any other solution please write back

nikhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

another way is to write an Java module which replaces old namespace with new namespace.specify this module in Soap adapter.

-Kausik M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kaushik,

it would be really great if you cans send me the java module if you have already tried out

thanks,

nikhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have edited the target namespace

now its showing the edited NS to target system

its like

i have edited NS for the sake of using the message in Ext Defn

now I want to re edit the namespace to back before I giv it back to the target system

Former Member
0 Kudos

SLD supports the namespace concept that implements namespaces as logical areas for different purposes. The default namespace for SLD is sld/active. You can determine the namespace that you want to use in the following ways:

· Specify the namespace when you create the CIM client.

· Change the namespace at any time after you have created the CIM client by using the instance method setLocalNamespacePath().

To identify the current namespace, call the instance method getLocalNamespacePath() of the CIM client