cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up the FA 997 in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Now I have a requirement to provide an functional acknowledgement 997, for all the purchase order (850) or the purchase order amendments(860) we receive from our customer via EDI ANSI X12 standards.

How to set this up as I need to acknowledge once I receive the PO or should I confirm in the acknowledgement as to how much I can deliver based upon the PO.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can this functional acknowledgement FA997 can be automated for different messages like Purchase order 850, Purchase order change 860 etc. Like whenever we receive an PO or po change from the customer I should provide an ackowledgement for it through FA997.

How can I configure such a scenario.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithyanandam,

Probably this will help you. Go through this link.

[Sync Asyn Bridge|http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/Intercompanystocktransfer/page1.htm]

Here in this scenario you will see that BPM receives PO from System A and send it to System B. System B for this Order it will generate Delivery and send it to System A through the same BPM.

Similarly you can send PO to targe and receive another message FA997 from target to this BPM and send it to Source system.

Regards,

Suraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

any clues..

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithiyanandam,

If you have configured BPM to receive the messages, then there should be a send step through which you will post the messages to the target system.

For the send step there is a property that can be defined as,

Acknowledgement --> Transport

This will help in sending the acknowledgements to the source system.

Regards,

Suraj Kumar