cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

lets say i have created a PR which have to line items.

among it one line item is deleted and the other one is not.

now while creating PO with reference to that PR through document overview on there are two line items coming.

what my requirement is if one line item is deleted in the PR then it shouldnot show in the document overview on.

how to achieve this?

regards,

indranil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Document over view shows the PR's created by the User...

and System will not show the status of PR in Document over view shows ..

Convert Message no. 06050 in to Error..

you will get the below message

Purchase requisition XXXXXXXXX item 00010 already deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the reply.

Let me be more clear.

as i have told in my early post in this thread that i have a pr with 2 line item among which one is deleted.

while processing in QAS i am seeing that when i am creating a po with reference to that PR ,in document overview on i am seeing that when i am summoning that PR in the dropdown just beside that pr number it is showing only one line item which is not deleted and the deleted one isnot showing.And this is perfect.

Again when i am processing the same thing in PRD,in document overview on i am seeing that when i am summoning that PR in the dropdown just beside that pr number it is showing both the line items that is both the deleted and the nondeleted one.

in both the server 06 050is kept as error.

how come i can settle the process in PRD just as QAS .

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While selectiing PR from document overview while creating PO tick *Only Open * check box and then try

Vishal,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i appreciate ur thought and its truly working.

but my requirement is how come in QAS there is one setting and in PRD another and also where is the setting if u follow my previous post where i have tried to explain in details??

is there any default settings for the selection criterior "My purchase requisition" in the document overview on anywhere in spro or others?

regards,

indranil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to

Spro>IMG>Material Management>Purchasing>Environment Data>Define Atributes for system message.

There change the system message having Version 00 , Applcn Area 06 , number 50 to error(Category-'E').

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain message 00 06 050 -as error and then check

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the reply.

Let me be more clear.

as i have told in my early post in this thread that i have a pr with 2 line item among which one is deleted.

while processing in QAS i am seeing that when i am creating a po with reference to that PR ,in document overview on i am seeing that when i am summoning that PR in the dropdown just beside that pr number it is showing only one line item which is not deleted and the deleted one isnot showing.And this is perfect.

Again when i am processing the same thing in PRD,in document overview on i am seeing that when i am summoning that PR in the dropdown just beside that pr number it is showing both the line items that is both the deleted and the nondeleted one.

in both the server 06 050is kept as error.

how come i can settle the process in PRD just as QAS .

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Document Over View..

Click the Last Button From Right Side..

in that you will see Sort Citeria & Column Set..

Put the Deletion Indicator Button in Sort Citeria ..

You can see the deletion Indicator against the Line item

Thx

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

i appreciate ur thought and its truly working.

but my requirement is how come in QAS there is one setting and in PRD another and also where is the setting if u follow my previous post where i have tried to explain in details??

is there any default settings for the selection criterior "My purchase requisition" in the document overview on anywhere in spro or others?

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

where to tick the check box.. i cant get it..

yuvi.