cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

without nwdi track setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we develop webdynpro ess/mss applications using floor plan manager framework without setting track setup?

I think track setup is needed when we need to deploy the application.Please clarify my doubt.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to modify the business package's iView(particularly WDapplication), you have to set up NWDI tracks to your business package. Once th ESS/MSS tracks are set up you can import them to your NWDS, modify and deploy them.

Regards,

Siva

Edited by: Siva Rama Krushna on Mar 18, 2008 11:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not related to modification but new application development for ess/mss.............still we need nwdi track setup?

Is it possible to develop the application first and then during deployment can we do track setup?

please confirm track setup is mandatory ?

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not faced this type of requirement. But I think you can add new application to your business package standard roles/pages. To import the applications from Portal to NWDS requires NWDI but to deploy the applications from NWDS to Portal it is not mandatory. After deployment you can create iView and add it to your Page in BP.

regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I send the rquirement to you?

I think you can analyse after seening requirements whether track setup is needed or not?

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Send to me rsivaramakrushna@yahoo.com

regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

sent the document.....Please analyse

Answers (0)