cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

What is the reason for more than 2 schedule lines getting created in the sales order , as per my understanding the first schedule line corresponds to the delivery date and the second schedule line corresponds to the quantity, in the case of my client 3-4 schedule lines are getting created with partial quantities getting confirmed in those schedule lines for e.g. if the requested qty is 10 then the second line shows 2 qty the third line shows 3 qty and the fourth line shows 5 qty whats the reason for the same...getting generated, the schedule line type is cp..

Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

when the qty is splitting across different dates it indicates the material is going to available in only partial quantities as per the customer requested delivery date. CP, is deterministic MRP and uses the MRP views to calculate the inhouse production days, GR Processing time etc. Also please the checking rule in Mat master and relplinishment lead times which contribute to the material confirmation on different dates.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sadhu,

Let me explain the problem again i have order for 100 stock , but i have only 50 , so i need to have 2 schedule lines one with confirmed qty other one with not confirmed qty. But i am only getting one schedule line with confirmed and ordered qty and rounded qty?

These are the some of My Material and Customer setting... Please do let me know how I can solve this problem ??

MRP 1

MRP Type PD MRP needed

Procurement Type F (External)

GP Processing Time 1

Plnd Delivery Time 30 Days

MRP 2

Availability Check 02 (This is with out RLT in to consideration)

Tot Repl Lead Time 0

Customer Master

Partial Delivers are allowed in customer master

Pick Pack Time for the shipping Point is 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The various schedule line categories are controlled in different ways:

The schedule line AT in inquiries is used only for information.

No requirements are transferred and no availability check is carried out for the schedule lines BN and CN.

Requirements are transferred and the availability of the material is checked for the schedule lines BP and CP.

No stocks are managed for the schedule line categories BT, CT and CX. No goods issue is posted for the categories BT and CT. However, goods issue is posted for CX.

The schedule line categories BV and CV are controlled in the same manner as the categories BN and CN. However, requirements can be passed on for analysis purposes.

Goods receipt is posted for the schedule line DN in a returns document.

The schedule line categories CN, CP, CT, and CV are relevant for delivery; the other schedule line categories are not.

Check for the proper functioning of Schedule line category:

General data

Which fields are relevant for the incompletion log?

Should a customer requirement be reported to purchasing or production?

Should an availability check be carried out?

Is it a schedule line for a returns document?

Shipping data

Is the schedule line relevant for delivery?

Should a delivery block be set automatically for the schedule line? A delivery block is appropriate for free of charge deliveries.

regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Schedule line always show the delivery date for the amount it has confirmed. Hence in most of the cases two SL will be there . One for non confirmed and one for confirmed.

Now whenever there is partial delivery then the confirmed will change by amt of delivered. Hence Confirmed will be lesser. Also the MAD date will be different for remaining units. Hence u neeed one more shedule line to populate this information and help to create delivery according to planned GI date on new sch line. Hence partial delivery will also result into two or more sch lines.

Reward if helpful

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in OVLZ - in "Pick/pack time wrkdys" for your shipping point. In your case, I think 2 is maintained and that is why though stock is available, two days after it is confirming.

Check Planned delivery time in the MRP profile of material.

OR might be the case that

Complete stock is not available at a given point of time & Partial Delivery allowed. For Example, Sales Order is for Quantity 100 (Partial Delivery allowed) & ready stock issay 30, which can be delivered on required delivery date & balance 70 may be available after 10 day. so there will be multiple schedule line,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with the availability check, based on the availability of the stock the schedule lines are generated...

Regards

Bugs