cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Channels not visible in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have upgraded our XI-DEV Server from SP-15 to SP-21. But after upgradation there are no communication channels visible in the adapters in RWB.

Please suggest might might be the error and how that can be solved.

Regards,

N.Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Agreed with prateek. You need to do full cache refresh. also you cud check this url directly

Http://<host>:<J2EE port>/AdapterFrameWork/monitor/monitor.jsp

here you can check whether your adapter is configured or not.

You need the authorizations of user group SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR with the role modify.

also

Try opening directly

tools->Internet Options->Advance, uncheck show HTTP friendly error messages under Browsing, then try

http://<host>:<port>/mdt/channelmonitorservlet

You may need to restart the J2ee Engine.

hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Edited by: Aashish Sinha on Mar 18, 2008 5:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

thanks for your valuable reply.

I have checked the link "Http://<host>:<J2EE port>/AdapterFrameWork/monitor/monitor.jsp

" and its giving me the following error:

"The requested resource /AdapterFrameWork/monitor/monitor.jsp is not available

Details: File [AdapterFrameWork/monitor/monitor.jsp] not found in application root of alias [/] of J2EE application [sap.com/com.sap.engine.docs.examples]."

Also, i am not able to see any details in the Communication Channel monitoring tab.

Regards,

N.Jain

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you provided the correct URL..

like http://localhost:50002/AdapterFramework/monitor/monitoring.jsp something like this ???

also check out the other option i have given to you. if its not working, you may need to restart the J2EE engine.

Aashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

still we are not able to find out the reason why communication channels are not visible in RWB.

your suggestions and replies are eagerly waited.

regards,

n.jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had the same issue in our XI system.After suggestion from SAP support we performed re-initialization under Java Web Start Administration.This solved our problem.Once completed first time it will cause the performance problems as it will load entire client software again.

You can find this option under Administration ->Java™ Web Start Administration-> Re-initialization

Regards

Ujval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured the XI HTTP communication channels, but we are unable to see it in RWB,

Can you please help us with any suggestions

I understand that java Web start has been reinitailised, can you tell the path for doing so...

Regards,

Rehan

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If adapters are not visible in Communication channel monitoring, then perform a full CPACache refresh

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked "Communication Channel Monitoring" tab and there also there are no communication channels visible there and also I have done full Cache refresh.

Regards,

N.Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you have upgraded check your communication channels from RWB ,click on communiaction channel monitor separate option is available there.........

note:reward points if solution found helpfull.....

regards

chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Latest builds have different tab "Communication Channel Monitoring" in RWB for adapters and CC.

Pls see that tab in Component monotoring-->adapter engine.

BR,

Alok

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nishu,

Where u are checking the adapters? Don't check in Adapter Monitoring, check them in Communication channel monitoring!

raj.