cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tightly and Loosely coupled scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please provide a example for Tightly coupled and Loosely coupled scenarios from SAP Platform?

How to do the below scenarios from SAP platform?

1. Tightly coupled (Non-SOA):

Business Services : I have to create RPC encoded style webservices.

Business Process : I have to call other platform RPC encoded style webservices (More than 2 webservices).

2. Loosley coupled (SOA):

Business Service : I have to create Document literal style webserivces

Business Process : I have to call other platform Document literal style webservices ( More than 2 webservices)

Please provide the input to do the above scenarios from SAP platform and please inform me which tool/component I have to use do the scenarios.

Thanks & Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Can you please elaborate your question in detail .

1) Web Services are always examples of loosely couples architecture, either its document style or RPC style and whether you are creating WS or consuming WS.

Tightly coupled architectures were those whose business logic layer and presentation layer were tightly coupled and reusability or scalability was a problem

If you have user interfaces involved in your business process, then you should go for CAF( Composite Application Framework) to define a business process using VC, WebDynPro or Adobe Forms as UI.

If it doesn't involve any user interaction, then you can go for ccBPM of Netweaver-PI to automate the process.

Regards,

Piyush