cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on Failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gurus,

We have developed an Add-on using the Add-on code generator wizard from the B1DE. The Add-on runs fine on machines, where Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2005 is installed. But it crashes on the PCs, where .Net Framework 2.0 is installed properly and do not have Microsoft Visual Studio .Net installed.

Below are the few information that can help you to track down the issue.

System: SAP Business One 2005 A (6.80.318) SP:01 PL:10

SQL: SQL 2005

.Net Framework: 2.0

Add-on created using: B1DE Add-on Wizard

Error Message:

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException

Message: "Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information."

Source: "mscorlib"

I did rebuilt the add-on using B1DE, copied my code in the new solution file and the Add-on worked for few days, now it started giving me the problem again

Any help in this regards will be rewarded.. I mean will be highly appreciated..:)

Thanks & Regards,

~Bibs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Bibish,

The first thing that I am going to recommend is that you download an load the latest patch level for SAP Business One 2005A SP01. Based on your post you are on the initial GA release of SAP Business One 2005A SP01 PL10. There have been 34 patches released since this version. We are currently at 2005A SP01 PL44!

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Edward,

Thanks for the reply.

At first instance I did thought it might be a patch level issue, and did search the partner portal for the same. But was unable to locate it, can you please provide me the link from where I can download the patches??

Thanks & Regards,

Bibish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

www.service.sap.com

Regards,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

I have upgraded the system to PL 44 and did build the add-on but the error still persists, after a detailed research I came to the solution that it is because of the crystal report used in my solution.

After removing the crystal report and all its reference I was able to build my add-on and it is working fine. Now I don’t understand how to include the crystal report in my solution

Any help in this regards will be appreciated

Thanks & Regards,

Bibish

PS: I have used Visual Studio 2005 for my solution and have used the inbuilt crystal report of .Net for my reports.