cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow in DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem in workflow implemented in DMS. Workflow mails are not coming to users inbox. kindly help me, where I should check for settings in workflow.

Points will be rewarded.

Regards,

Edited by: punam modi on Mar 18, 2008 4:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Alfredo_Lagunar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must check configuration in SWU3, If all is OK, activate events in SWETYPV, Then you can activate/evaluate events in SWEL/SWELS Tcode.

Best Regards,

Alfredo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One more option you can check in the workflow log is if the address string in the send mail option is of type 'U' for external user id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Tcode SWU3 and SCOT

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are talking about the distribution of documents then you can also check CVI9 transaction where you see the current status of your distributed documents.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapient,

Is it necessary that event linkage related to draw should be checked in t-code swe2? Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Punam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punam,

Refer Note 824949-Document distribution: for Activating Event type linkage.It may help you.

As per your above mentioned problem Workflow mails are not coming to users inbox :

If you are talking about the distribution of documents then following steps to followed

1) Under Document management → Document distribution→ Distribution type→ Define distribution types (RML to be checked)

2)also check in CVI8(Start the distribution with your defined entries) and CVI9(Look at the log entries) transaction

3)Use the Workplace in the standard SAP menu. If you did everything in the right way, you will find an entry in your workplace(T code SBWP).

If it helps you : reward the points.

Regards,

Seema Pilankar