Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean & ModuleProcessor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Gurus,

I am facing one error. I am unable to access this url

<b> http://SAPR3001.geips.ge.com:54400/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:X44:SOAP_Storefront_Order_S... </b>

While accessing I am getting this Error:

<b> Message Servlet is in Status OK

Status information:

Servlet com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/aii/30_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#16 $) bound to /MessageServlet

Classname ModuleProcessor: null

Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean

Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null

ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated

ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0

ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated </b>

Note: I think there is a problem in Communiation channel module creation

<b>

This is the module created in the SOAP cc: sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean

</b>

Acutually this development is done by TCS.

I am not aware of this and I have nver deal with modules

<b> NOTE: As it is a business critical case Kindly help me with detailed step b step procedure if possible with screen shots and another thing even I donot have How to create modules and also regarding CAches refreshes

Please help me in this and do the needful to me

I have gone through the following Forms an blogs:<b>

</b>

Edited by: Amar Srinivas Eli on Mar 18, 2008 4:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think u should run the scenario and mention the error or problem that u r facing. What u r doing right now is trying to invoke the XI webservice from browser. I would suggest to try the end-to-end scenario.

This is the module created in the SOAP cc: sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean

This is standard module and it is present by default whenever u use SOAP adapter

Regards,

Prateek

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amar,

>While accessing I am getting this Error:

It's not an error. It says success status. What was the issue? Could u plz explain it.

raj.