cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery document is not getting printed in webdynpro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have delevoped the funcationality to create delivery and post the goods using webdynpro. when i run the transaction in r/3 vl02n for posting the delivery it is printing the delivery document using the default printer.

but when i try to run the same thing using webdynpro i am not getting the print out in my default printer.

i have checked the spool request in sp01. it is creating the spool but print the document using the default printer. I think it is not able to find out the default printer. can anybody tell me is there any setting in webdynpro to take set the default printer or is there any other thing that i am missing?

please do the needful.

points will be awarded.

thanks,

sohil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using smartforms for that then u need to set the outputparameters while calling the function module generated for smartforms .

data : lv_output_options type ssfcompop ,

lv_control_parameters type ssfctrlop.

lv_control_parameters-no_dialog = 'X'. "No print dialog

lv_control_parameters-preview = space. "No preview

lv_control_parameters-device = 'PRINTER'.

• Set relevant output options

lv_output_options-tdprinter = ls_default-spld.

lv_output_options-tddest = ls_default-spld.

lv_output_options-tdimmed = 'X'.

lv_output_options-tdnewid = 'X'. "Print parameters,

lv_output_options-tddelete = space.

then call the function module...

Regards

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yashpal,

thank for the reply.

actually i am not calling the smartform. in this scenario when i create the delivery and post it through vl01n and vl02n. the delivery document is automatically getting printed using the standard smartform and it will identify the default printer also. so actually i am not calling any smartform here.

so i want to print the delivery document generated in system using the standard smartform only but it is not able to find out the output device as i am using the webdynpro for creating delivery and posting the same.

if u have any idea then please reply.

thanks,

sohil.