Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTHORITY-CHECK for P_ORGIONCON

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a custom HR tcode which needs to have the same security as the standard HR tcodes (PA20 or PA30). When we set the Authorization Profile field to a structural authorization for P_ORGINCON under the AUTHORITY-CHECK statement, all fields are validated correctly but the structural authorizations do not real act as they do for standard tcodes.

Is there a way we can force the context sensitive structural authorization on the custom transactions?

Thanks,

Jay

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use SU24 enter T-Code PA20 & PA30 and excute. This will list all the Auth object. Ensure same are listed in Custom TCode.

Cheers

Shaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm no developer so I stand to be corrected on this one - hope it helps though.....

Firstly have you maintained all the switches/settings required for the context solution? If you are not sure please refer to the link below:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d9c4230a-0a01-0010-31be-9213b185...

In order to make sure you include the structural auth checks I would take a look at the methods for the following two classes CL_EXM_IM_HRBAS00_STRUAUTH & CL_EXM_IM_HRBAS00_GET_PROFL. These relate to the BAdI's for structural auth checks.

There is some code that could assist your developers with including the structural auth checks.

Regards