cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when i reject the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I´m in Upgrade to 6.0, and when I reject a sales order in SD, the system show me this message "Subsequent function 'Production order/plan order from sales document' not possible: Item 000010 was rejected Message no. V1579".

In the implementation the products was delivered for the company, but today they work with service orders but the integration SD with PP is until running but they user the order for documentation and to saw the costs.

I wrote a SAP message and read this notes 964813 and Note 1028464 but both are already aplicated. SAP responce to me but I don´t konw to much of the SD and PP integration. Please, can any one help me?

SAP responce:

Info to SAP

12.03.2008 - 12:49:44 CET - Reply by SAP Attachments

SAP Note 97272 - Rejections of individual order items possible

SAP Note 356895 - Rejection of third-party items and individual PO items

SAP Note 549972 - FAQ: rejecting third-party or individual PO items

SAP Note 1054121 - The SAP Ecosystem in a Nutshell

Dear Gina,

I was analyzing the problme in your system.

If I understand you rigt you are expecting that the link between the

sales order and the production order is not deleted when you set the

reason for rejection. When you set the reason for rejection again then anew production order is created.

The standard behaviour is that the link between sales order and

production/assembly/service order is deleted. As field vbep-aufnr is

deleted also no later restructuring is possible.

In the header table of the order aufk-kdauf there is still the relation

to the sales order number but there is a deletion flag set for it and

the link can't be reactivated.

I am sorry that I could not give you a more positive reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

looks like another production order has been created with the reference to your sales order

before reject your sales order you need to find that production order and change it via CO02

(try to find this prod. order by running se11/se16 for table AFKO and use field RMANR as your sales document number)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

In the table AFKO I don´t have any order document. I searched this, before reject the sales order, and then, when I try to reject the sales order, and in both cases I don´t have the relation about the order and the sales order in this table.

I looked at the table AUFK and in the field KDAUF I saw the sales order and the relation with the PM order, and this is my problem, I don´t no why the message error tell me something about PP order, I didn´t understand.

I saw the customizing and I Know they works with the "Strategy group" in materials and it was customizing in "Demand Management" and the order was customizing in "Plant Maintenance and Customer Service", (PM) customizing the Order Types. I think when finally they decided that the material was only for services, they changed something, and the customizing is not complete in PP.

In the old version 4.6C the rejection of sales order works, but in this version 6.0 and with MRP implementacion I don´t know in what step this was change. If you Know where can i find if something of MRP affect the previous integration please let me know, because I think is a PP customizing problem.

Thanks

Best Regards

Gina