cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM Server 5.5 and ECC 6.0. While I was trying to login to SRM system via web I am getting the below error message. I have already activated the ITS services and made an entry in the table twpurlsvr.

"Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://bisdesm.corr.com:8003/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SRD : Template interpretation cancelled, syntax error.

The error occurred on the application server bisdessm_SRD_04 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program BBPGLOBAL

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SRD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server bisdessm_SRD_04 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server bisdessm_SRD_04 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 101 -u: BISPXS -l: E -s: SRD -i: bisdessm_SRD_04 -w: 0 -d: 20080317 -t: 132700 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: ITS_CANT_LOAD_INCLUDE

Any idea why this is happening.

Thanks

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see if the foll note helps:

Note 537700 - ITS errors

related notes: