cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo Example "Booking a Single Flight" doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We configured the XI demo example “Booking a Single Flight (Proxy to Proxy)“ (chapter 4.2) and everything works fine until we try to execute the szenario (chapter 4.2.3). When we try to create a booking order, the order status „Flight booking order sent. Awaiting confirmation“ appears and doesn’t change anymore.

There is no error message displayed in the runtime Workbench/Message Monitoring. There is only a message for Proxy Runtime XI_105 in status „to send“ (German Version: „zu senden“).

Has anybody an idea, why this szenario doesen’t work?

We are wondering about this because the demo example „Checking Flight Seat Availability (chapter 4.1 Proxy to Proxy)“ works perfect at the same time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if this thread helps.The same probl;em of urs has been addressed.:)

Cheers,

Rashmi

Message was edited by: Rashmi Ramalingam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

which thread do you mean?

Greetings

Hildegard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this thread,

cheers

Sameer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hildegard,

I want do this Demo Example in my server so pls sugests me.where can i find information about Booking a Single Flight.do u have any guide pls forward that link to me.how can i find the chapter of Booking a Single Flight.so pls help me.

thanking u.

regards,

ramesh.g

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem is with respect to queues.

You need to register your queues

sxmb_adm - manage queues

Also remember to to Activate and Register the queue for the Asynchronous processing.

cheers

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have registered and activated all queues, but nothing changed. All messages keeps in state "waiting". Do you have any other idea??

Greetings

Hildegard