cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC name is incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

We have setup SNC connection using the .Net connector in a web app that we have. We are facing the problem described below:

- when I execute the web app url locally on the app server we can login with SSO with no problems

- when I execute the web app url remotely I get an error:

Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM GWHOST=SAPXXXXX, GWSERV=sapgw00, ASHOST=SAPXXXX, SYSNR=00 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host ERROR GSS-API(maj): Miscellaneous Failure GSS-API(min): SSPI: No credentials available in security package name="p:userid1@AD.ORC.ON.CA" TIME Mon Mar 17 11:54:10 2008 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT SNC (Secure Network Communication) VERSION 5 RC -4 MODULE sncxxall.c LINE 1510 DETAIL SncP

The issue is also that the error is showing "p:userid1@AD.ORC.ON.CA", however, my id is not userid1. We had several users test and they all get userid1 in their error message. Therefore for some reason it is always using that SNC name when trying to login to SAP.

Can anyone help with this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would forget the userid1@. The key in the message here is that there are no credentials available in the security package. There is not much information but I would guess it is one of two things:

1) The SCN libraries are not configured correctly on the other systems.

2) There is no common security context the user and system are runnibg under.

Can you tell me what OS's the systems use, what SNC libraries you are using (both ends), and what security you are using (Certificates, AD, NTLM, etc)?

0 Kudos

Hello, we have the same problem. After the first connection, the userid remains until restart the server, so only the first connection works, and all the following connections fail and in the error message the same userid appears.

We are working on it

Best regards

Jose Monsalve