Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice created with wrong net values at header & item

umasankarparavada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Due to a wrong user exit, system created few invoices with wrong net values at header & item.

Now system does not allow to cancel those billing documents, showing error message - inconsistency in data.

Eg: Billing Header net value is 10000

Billing Item net value is 5000

when I try to cancel this billing document, cancellation document created with header net value as 5000 & item net value also 5000. So, it says original invoice & cancellation invoice having different values. It is not possible to cancel.

Please suggest me how to correct wrong values at original invoice, which are already released to Accounting. Or else, how to cancel those kind of invoices.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Uma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Billing type is (Invoice or Returns ) not mentioned

You aleardy released to accounting .and once again check the T.Code VF02 select and enter the document no and select the Goto-Header-Pricing condition header (CtrlShiftF9)

first cancel the accounting document or reverse the accounting documnet by FICO.

Then cancel the invoice using T.Code VF11.and re enter the Document (VF01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the original invoice and cancellation invoie is created there is a difference in 5000. It will not allow further cancellation of the invoice because it is already cancelled. I don't know whether there is anyway to reverse the cancellation invoice document.

If it is there then reverse the cancel invoice document and create an invoice correction request document (RK)

Try to replicate the scenario in your test system.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You aleardy released to accounting . so

first cancel the accounting document or reverse the accounting documnet by FICO.

Then cancel the invoice using VF11.

anydoubt reply

regards

krishna