cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have my ITS service, which works Ok. I modified the generated template to insert a button, which calls an HTML-File for displaying a help file. I uploaded the HTML-File as a MIME-Object within the topic 98. When I press the button, I get the following error message:

The requested URL /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/ITS/MIMES/ZTEST1/98/DE/HELP/HELP.HTML was not found on this server.

I find the above mentioned URL strange, considering that the web page has the following URL:

http://MYURL:21201/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/ztest1/?sap-client=020&sap-language=DE

What could be the reason ??

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

This error message is saying that the file does not exist in location:

/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/ITS/MIMES/ZTEST1/98/DE/HELP/HELP.HTML

Please check to see if it does first by going to SE80, Internet Service ZTEST1 > Topic 98 > Mimes > DE > Help. If it does then be sure to publish it to your Internal ITS system again and retest.

If it does not then please find where the help.html file is place it here or change the way the link is generated on the referring template. It is currently probably something similar to:

`mimeURL(service="ztest1",language="`~language`", ~theme="98", ~name="help/help.html")`

We can suggest what the coding might look like if you post what you expect the URL to be for the help.html file.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your help. I had done all you mentioned and I got still the error message. I just then realised that you mention the language in the route to the HTML file. That´s something I did not create in the MIME section of my internet service.

Greetings

Answers (0)