Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order without informations ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I setup this flow :

my customer send me an order with only the material number, no price, no scheduling agreement.

This order must be save in SAP.

Then once a month he send me his scheduling agreement with quantity and price.

Thanks for your help

Alain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out this option also.

Whenever he sends the order - Create a QUOTATION for that quantity.

Configure the Quotation Item Category - Completion Rule field for referencing the material till the target quantity is achieved.

When he sends the delivery dates/schedules - Create Orders with different Requested Delivery Dates as per the delivery schedules given by the customer.

Thanks,

Ravi

Edited by: sankar ravi on Mar 18, 2008 2:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm going to try, thanks.

But at the creation of the quotation I still will not have the quantity ...

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

then if you want the quotation quantity to be there . go to item category of quotation and change the completion rule to C

then till the whole quantity is over the quotation will be open only

Reward points if useful

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this scenario is quantity contract.

Quantity contracts are generally used when the demand for the material is greater than the available supply and the business has to implement measures to limit the supplied quantity evenly between its customers for this material.

The quantity contract takes place after quotation and before an order.. An order from a contract is called as RELEASE ORDER.

Document type: NMS, Item category : KMN. Schedule line ,delivery and billing doesn't exist.

Once the contract validity date expires or the customer has purchased the full quota of stock allocated to him, then contract will close.

The quantity contract doesnot create any TOR.

Document category C, Completion rule C

process:

Step1: create quotation

VA21

Step2: create Contract with reference to Quotation

VA41

Step3: Create sales order with r to Contract

VA01

Step4: create scheduling document

VA31

document type: DS

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks but I have some questions :

this means I will create a contract at each time I receive a scheduling agreement ?

The link between all these informations are the quotation ?

I don't understand why you create a sales order and after a scheduling document ?

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This means he is going to have a contract with you. In this case u can have a contract created with dummy pricing with the quantity. Once the scheduling agreement is received u can use tis contract as reference.

Reward if helpful

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

But how can I create a contract without price and quantity ? Because at the beginning I don't have these informations ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There will be some minimum qty and pricing chart on which the customer wud have agreed to have tie up wit u. This will work as base line. This u can assign to proforma invoice. withouth base package u cant have agreement wit customer otherwise there will be only one way obligation and not two way

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You're right but it will be difficult to change custom of customer ...

Thanks

Alain