Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP tutorial help

Hi Experts,

I am new to CAF and GP and I am trying the [tutorial|] Designing your first form process.

I am not able to follow step number 6 in enhancing the application block flow. Can anyone please elaborate the same.

Helpful answers will be rewarded with points.

Edited by: Abdullah Ismail on Mar 17, 2008 7:58 PM

Select the application block, you could find a parameter tab, click on that tab, you can find all the parameters that are related to that block displayed.

The data which you have entered in one action can be carried on to the next action by Grouping the parameters.

To group the parameters of the select the a single parameter first for eg. FirstName that belongs to a single action. The same way you can find other FirstName's that belongs to others actions. Using the Ctrl Key select all the FirstName that belongs all the actions. Once you have selected it you can find "Group" button click on that a dialog box with the resultent type of type string, Group equal values, a default name (FirstName). Click create to create a Group for the FirstName. By now when you enter any data in First Name, then it will be carried to all the actions.

The same way you can do for all other parameters.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question