cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is regarding smartforms . can anybody tell me as my client has some pre printed form in a form of paper he will put it into the printer and only data shud be written on the pre printed form .

So how can i proceed with it????????

points will be rewarded.

thanks \

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I guess you mean the paper is pre printed with all the columns already drawn and you have to put the data in the right columns and boxes.

If this is the case,which form are you modifying.Try printing the form on the pre printed paper and check if the data is right. If the paper is different from standard paper that is used to print you will need to make a page format for it.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Dishant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks dishant my query is solved

former_member200338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First figure out the paper dimension of the pre-printed paper. if it is standard, then find the position where you need tp print the data and design the layout.

if the paper size is not standard, then u need to create a custom page format and configure it with the printer. This will be mostly done by the Basis people. The transcation for creating custom page format is SPAD.

Reward points if useful,

Regards,

Niyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get your customer to scan a copy of the form as a bitmap, then you can upload it into your development system using transaction SE78.

Having done this you can set the uploaded image as the background picture to your smartform and design your form around it.

Regards,

Nick