Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid leave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap guru,

Greetings for the day,

I had a few doubts, can any one throw me a light on this, I had issue with paid leave, when I create a record 2001 infotype with subtype of 0140(paid leave) for ex on 02/20/2008, when I went for time evaluation after creation of paid leave, the time evaluation is considering the day 02/20/2008 as a unpaid leave(that it is not taking 02/20/2008 in to account for payment), from this I come to know that time pair for this sub absence type is not configured properly, when I checked with absence valuation rule they mentioned wage type 1264(paid for other absence) is configured for 0140(paid leave absence)type, where this wage type is not configured in the table "processing type/time type according to Att./Absence classes"

Where "Determine Processing Type/Time Type Class for Absence" has configured for 0140(paid leave) type with class of 01 and p/t class of 01

When I checked with the table "processing type/time type according to Att./Absence classes" time pair is not maintained properly for the P/t class of 01, where they simply maintained A 1201(leave periods) under pair type/ processing type 3, I understand that is incorrect..

Here my question,

With all the above detail can anyone tell me, what is pair type/ processing type to be maintained under pair type/processing type 3 on the p/t class 01 for the wage type 1264(paid for other absence) and also the fields that must to be covered under the wage type 1264(paid for other absence).

Thanks in advance for your detail information,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SFSDFSDF