cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing data in Service Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Service Order and entered a component in the "Components" tab Page with Item Category as "L Stock Item". Reservation is created and I have executed MRP. Now PR is created for the component.

If I go to the Service Order, in the "Component detail General" view, I am not able to see "Purchasing Data" tab Page. How do I get this tab Page so that I am able to see PR ref in the Service Order for the Component ?

Thanks.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

As you said you have maintained stock item L ,how it is possible to see the PR for a stock item , if you have mentioned as N only you can able to see the PR details

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Actual reqmt is after executing MRP, PR is created and I want to have Service Order Number in the PR.

Or in which table can I see the link between PR and its corresponding Reservation / Service Order ref ?

Thanks.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the particular components and select "GEN.DATA" if the components is stock item for seeing the reservation number and if the component is non stock , select the "PURCHASING" for seeing the PR details.

But in general for the same material we cant maintain both details reservation and PR because material has to fall either stock or non stock.

However if you want to see the PR and reservation details goto MD04 Transaction and view by particular material.

I hope explain if not please suit ..

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Using Pegged requirements, I can see the source of the PR, which is a Serv Order. But to see this material wise is time consuming.

In which table can I look for this link ?

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check with EBAN table and let me know.

regards

Sendil