cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create to Quantity contract with reference to multiple different t

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all I would like to think you all to sharing your valuable inputs.

We have a requirement to create Quantity contract with reference to multiple different types of quotations. Example like: ZAB1-quotation / ZAB2- quotation /ZAB3_ quotation /ZAB4_ questions etc....

When I am creating Quantity contract I need to refer all the different quotation.

Appreciate your quick replay.

Thanks in advance.

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

U can make use of Object Relationship Profile, to be added in ur transaction type of contract.

So after creating a contact in refernce to a quotation, u can add other quotation in the Relationship tab which gets added to the Transaction screen.

This will also update the document flow.

The object Relationship Profile can be added in transaction type as well as Item Category.

Hope this will help

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

*You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously *

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

Thanks a lot for your inputs.

i need a clarification on the how to use the Object Relationship Profile in case of four differen transaction types of quotations(ZAB1-salesquotation / ZAB2- service quotation /ZAB3_ Mat quotation /ZAB4_ questions )

In Object Relationship Profile we have object relationships where we can able to assign the Relationship objects like Sales order /sales quotations /Contract etc.

Could you please tell me the how to customize .

to which transaction type i need to assign the object relationship profile.

Thanks and Regards

Sai

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Path to create a Object Relationship profile is IMG> CRM>Transactions>Settings for Service Processes>Define Object Relationship Profile

Then this Object Profile is assigned to your transaction type on the first level of customization.

This feature is not available for contracts in CRM5.0

Regards

Rekha Dadwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

i have done with customization:

Object relationship Profile: ZTEST then object relationship i have selected Sales quotation

and checked the multi relationship and items

In header screen i have given the object 1:quotations and Object 2: Contracts

show object :contract

assigned this profile to transaction type (contract)

please let me the whether i have done correct or not.

can you tell me my next step.

thanks

Sai

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

If you have assigned this object relationship profile to your contract, then you should be able to see Relationship tab in your Contract in CRMD_ORDER and should be able to assign the quotations to it

Regards

Rekha Dadwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

i have rewarded

Answers (0)