cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do we send a billing document by email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

How do we send a billing doucment which is generated in vfo1. How do we send it o the customer by email. Can any one help me how to solve this issue. It is very urgent.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have posted one similar question in one of my thread, but failed to get the proper response yet.

Can this output can have a Print Preview? i have a similar scenario where, when the medium is external(email) the sytem is issuing me a message saying successfully issued but i cannot able to c the Print Preview of the same.

where as if my medium is Print output, then i can c the Print Preview.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Only print preview is available for print output option. Hence generally when we have email o/p we have one more print o/p medium assigned to it so that manually medium print o/p can be propsoed and seen in preview what was sent to customer.

But if email has been sent to customer then in SOST tcode u can search by sender user id, status of email and date/time criteria and can check what was mailed.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u try VF31 ?

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The output program should support the external email addresses to send the mail. This can be done in the output program through technical guys.......... The rest is configuration of the output types with the medium of trasnmission...

Regards

Bugs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can define a o/p and the program will send a email to customer. The program can pick the emails from the customer master or invocie header and send the email.

The o/p can be connected to the form which wil define the layput of the email.

Also u can define the condition records and the requirements at output determination so that u can control auto proposing of the o/p

Reward if helpful

Kind Regards

Sandeep