cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check on Apartments(flats or villas) in Real estate projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Iam into implementation of a Real estate/Construction company (FI/CO,SD, MM, PS modules). But we are NOT using SAP RE-FX or Homebuilding solutions (HBS).

I mapped each Finished Good is codified as <Block number> <Floor Number> < Apartment number>

Customer inquiry is registered in the system using VA11

If Quotation(VA21) is created with reference to customer's Inquiry, flat(Apartments) availability is to be checked

Copying requirement routine is to be developed in VOFM and it has to be attached in the copy control of Inquiry to Quotation.

Logic for Availability check

Four different statuses will be maintained in the availability chart –

1) open

2) blocked

3) booked

4) not open for sale.

During the generation of the quotation/ sales order, system will check for the status. In case the status is blocked or booked, the system has to throw a pop-up for the user to take appropriate action.

Can I make of some standard user exit like ATP00001 in SMOD or create a Z-table with few fields such as Block,Floor Direction,status?

What do u suggest?

Regards,

Anbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From the requirement and design planned, your each flat will be different material. If this is so then whatever material is blocked or not for sale or closed or open you can define te material sales status accordingly. hence if the status is other than released then they will give error and that information will be useful.

If u have lot of flats which are look alike and hence any allocation of flat to any customer is ok then product allocation cab work.

Product allocation can work good when the material has characteritics of interchangeablitily and standardization.

No flat can be same. Eventhough u have same sq ft area same the location according to vastu and east west direction etc criteria will be unique and hence using product allocation wil result into any one flat being allocated to customer which is not desirable.

hence according to me you can have materials with different status and that will suit ur purpose.

Reward if helpful

Kind Regards

Sandeep