cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control from billing doc to accounting document (reference field)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m trying to find out where is defined in Customizing (if there is) the copy control from billing document to accounting document.

We have an issue because reference document in billing documents (credits and debits) is filled with the original invoice (and we want to keep it in SD) so this value is the one copied to accounting document. We don´t want this value but the number of the billing document (credit/debit) to be copied to accounting. I couldn´t find where to do that, only is possible to change this in the copy control Customizing in SD (from sales doc --> billing doc or billing doc --> billing doc) but nothing about billing doc --> accounting doc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Raquel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can customise it through copy controls

you can use copy control from BIlling to Sales Document , there you maintain the reference field.

Regards

KRSNA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but doing this I will change reference value in the billing document and I want to keep it in the billing document. It´s in the accounting document where I want the billing document document although in the previous billing document reference value is different.

Thanks anyway.

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be defined at the following T Codes

VTFL - Delivery to Billing

VTFA - Order to billing

VTFF - Billing to billing

You can specify any of the following as reference

A Purchase order number

B Sales order number

C Delivery number

D External delivery number

E Current billing document number

F External delivery no. if avaialable, otherwise delivery no.

For this you have to maintain the Reference field in the above T Codes... At Header Level of the copy control

This will be applicable to the accounting document which created from the billing document

Reward if helps

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Muthupandiyan,

but this is applicable in SD, it´s the copy control between SD documents I mentioned in my initial request and the one I didn´t want to use. I need the same but between billing document and accounting document.

Does it exist?

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note there is no copy control between Billing to Accounting document in SAP..

We are defining which one needs to be go as Reference in the accounting document in the copy control Billing document only. .. That is in the copy control of billing only we are maintaining the reference number for the accounting document which is generated from that billing document...

Every billing document is created with reference to anyone of the document from Sales order, deliver or Billing document and Accounting document will be generated from the billing document.. So we are maintaining the refe number in three t codes from where we are copying to billing document... also note that allocation number also maintained there only...

G/L Account information are taken from the account determination.

Muthupandiyan

Edited by: Muthupandiyan on Mar 17, 2008 5:48 PM

Answers (0)