Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make pricing on custom field of the Inbound delivery in the SCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement like below.

I have extened the Delievry with custom fields as qty field( foot prints ).

I have created new condition with corresponding access sequence. But i am not able to populate the condition value from condition routine.

I craeted scale base value routine which is populatiing proper scale base value

i craeted condition base value routine which is also calculating properly

I craeted condition routine, populating XKWERT , i am updating this field but not populated in the condition.

any suggestions.

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Cannot understand your requirement clearly, means if ur using a routine to get the basis of calculation hope ur using in Alt Cn Bse Value and then have some records which use this Alt Cn Base Value routine and calculates the value.

but can you exactly and Priceisly tell the requirement

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is very nice to see your reply.

I have extended Shipment document with number of foot prints. if we have multiple inbound deliveries with same ship to , we wanted to pay on total fottprint base . Because we use scales to pay less if more footprints.

I added ned fied as Foot print

i created new condition : Condition class B(Price ) , Cal type B ( Fixed Amount) Catgry F ( Friegt).

I have found the scale base value properly in the scale base value routine. But in the routine condition value i need to multiply the Qty of delivery with Scale value ( which we get from the scales based on total qty for all deliveries of same Ship to).

Regards

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I am not sure, but I thinks that the automatic det. of conditions don't populate the value, so, the VOFM can't replace the value. If I am right, the VOFM replace the value of condition, dont populate it, so, if dont exists value VOFM doesnt work.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo