cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPPERS,

I didn't face till now the case i would like to illustrate but imagine one second that i have for example an inquiry from the client who asks me to let migrate a sales text in eCATT.

Could please anybody explain me step by step how to do that?

Will be rewarded with good points

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiya

If you need to use ecatt for the same try this link, its really helpfull as it has screen shots.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to use eCATT. What i mean is something different. In fact i would like to operate eCATT in case of sales text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

eCATT test configurations are used as a basis for running performance tests using the Global Performance Analysis (ST30).

Prerequisites

Make sure that the RFC user has the authorizations for transactions ST05 and STAD (profile S_TOOLS_EX for statistical records and profile S_ADMI_FCD to use the SQL Trace) in the systems called from the central test system.

Procedure

1.Stop the Easy Access menu in the session in which you create the test configuration. Enter “/n” once or several times in the relevant session. The Easy Access menu has been stopped successfully if the screen with the Start SAP Easy Access button is displayed.

2.Record the test scripts to be used within the test configuration with GUI scripting.

In your local GUI (for example, SAP GUI for Windows), activate Enable Scripting but deactivate both Notify when… indicators in the Options menu (Alt F12 - Options - Scripting tab).

3. Maintain the test configurations in the central test system.

Make sure you define the RFC destinations where eCATT test configurations are supposed to run without load balancing (transaction SM59), as the performance figures created in a system that runs on multiple servers are server-specific.

4. Create an adequate quantity of data to serve as a basis for testing in each system. Create the data using client copy, extra eCATT scripts and/or reports to reset the data to a default.

5. To help differentiate between relevant and irrelevant measurement data in the statistical data list, use data correcting reports (prefix „Z_*“) within the eCATT test scripts.

6.Execute the eCATT test configuration in transaction SECATT to check whether it runs correctly.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD,

Thanks for explaining me how to start eCATT. But the point is like i would like to use Sales text in eCATT and i don't know how it is. I use to do it for custommer or Material master Data.

Thanks