Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects, resources and Business partners

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

If I have cProjects installed on ECC how I can maintain resources and BPs without HR or CRM? Or its impossible? Can I maintain BPs with WFM?

We want to install minimum set of modules to plan, styucture a project and plan resources.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

It is possible to create BPs without synchronizing them from HR and associating them with WFM.

Create a Business Partner (Employee Role) with transaction BP. This is a manual procedure, and does not require HR Integration.

If you are not using WFM, you can still use PRP in cProjects.

Just make sure that when you define Project Role types, you untick 'Relevant for WFD' checkbox. Once done, system will not look for WFD data for the resource on staffing.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using WFM then once you have created BP with role employee you have to create Service Arrangements via application COMM_SERV_PROVIDER or you may have to run the report provided by Cproject to create these BP as resources in WFM

Regards,

Saurabh

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Even you donot have ECC, you can create business partner using BP. But the question is, why do you not use the HR integration to create the business partner (more or less) automatically?

In case of you use BP to do it, I would like to recommend you to run RPM_EMPDATA to complete other data.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo