cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxes in billing document tab in sales area data in customer master record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem here. There is no country IN in the taxes in billing doc tab in sales area data. What is the settings for getting the same in customer master record?

Please guide.

Edited by: Chetan Barokar on Mar 17, 2008 3:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Dear Chetan Barokar

Check in customer master Sales Area Data - Billing Documents Tab, whether IN is flowing there.

If not, go to ox10 and see whether IN is assigned in Factory Calender.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

Factory calendar setting is alright. But, I think there is some setting regarding customer accounts group to this taxes. Is it so? pleaes throw some light.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction FTXP

Against your country code and tax codes defined in FI module, you can have a look at account keys and G/L accounts assigned.

Alternatively check transaction OB40.

Also check transaction OBCN

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was a problem in distribution channel. I extended the customer with different dist ch and it showed the IN tax in taxed field. Maintained condition record in VK11 for the particular destination and departure countries. Problem got solved.

Thanks for your support.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Go to the transaction XD02 then enter your Customer Number which is giving problem then go to the Sales Area Data-->Billing Documents Tab,there you check whether you have entered the tax detailes or not,

If not entered , enter the tax detailes.

-->If the tax detailes not coming in the Customer master >Sales Area data> Billing Documents tab

-->Also check the settings related to between Country (IN) and Tax Condition type (Tax Category) in the transaction OVK1

-->If the Tax condition type not assigned to the country IN assign the tax type to the country IN in the transaction OVK1.

-->Check OVK3 transaction also.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to financial accounting(new) - financial accounting global settings - taxes on sales/purchase - basic setting - assign country to tax procedure.

assign country india - IN so that you can use this data in your customer master creation.

regards,

Siddharth.